My Golden Valentine
We will be blessing senior citizens with Valentines again this year to Assisted Living Homes, Long Term Care Homes, Meals on Wheels, the Black Hills Workshop, and more with your help! We want to show these people, who are often lonely that God loves them.
Here are ways you can help:
1. Simply make a Valentine (envelopes not required) and we will make sure your Valentine gets delivered by the 14th of February. You may incorporate scripture, a nice picture, some artwork. Get creative!
2. We need volunteers to help sort and package valentines in Rapid City the week of The 8th of Feb.
3. We need people who will take time to put a card of love in a senior citizens hand by delivering.
4. We need area coordinators that will set up a drop off point for their city and be in charge of packaging and delivering for that city.
5. Prayer warriors that will pray for the project to reach as many people as possible and for it to run smoothly.
Valentines are due at a drop off point no later than Monday, February 8th.
Call A.S.A.P. if you can help! Jamie - 605.342.6822
Drop off Points
Gillette- Shekinah Clinical Spa- 110 East Lakeway Road Ste 300 and Campbell County Senior Center 701 Stocktrail Ave.
Belle Fourche- Christian Life Center - 2020 Vista Drive
Rapid City - KSLT Studio- 1853 Fountain Plaza Drive and YoYo Berri Stumer Rd.- 36 E. Stumer Rd.
Spearfish- Hillsview Daycare and Preschool Center- 1200 N 10th St.
Hot Springs- CBH Propane- 742 Jennings Ave.
Dickinson- Dickinson Ready Mix- 37 Westgate Ave, and Faith Expressions- 28 1st St W.
Pierre- Community Bible Church- 1516 North Harrison
Newcastle Wyoming- Weston County Library- 23 West Main
Last year we received well over 8,000 valentines!
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’" Matthew 25:40
“‘Stand up in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:32