Popular Topics Menu
The following rules and regulations apply to all contests conducted on KLMP. Other specific rules may apply to individual contests. Please read the contests rules for each game before playing.
· KLMP reserve the right to change rules or prizes during any contest. In such in event, participants will be notified of the changes by use of on-air announcements and/or notices on the webpage.
· Contests are open to United States residents, 18 years of age or older.
· There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win.
· Employees of Bethesda Christian Broadcasting (KLMP) and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. Part-time employees and volunteers who are not on-air personalities are excluded from this limitation.
· Prizes unclaimed after 30 days may become the property of KLMP.
· Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. They cannot be substituted, except by KLMP and prize sponsors because of unavailability.
· Contest winners living within the Rapid City and immediate area must claim their prize from the KLMP offices at 1853 Fountain Plaza Dr., Rapid City, SD. All other prizes will be mailed unless other arrangements are made. Contest winners may be required to show identification to claim their prize.
· Prize winners will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result upon receipt of the prize.
· By accepting the prize, winner will hold KLMP harmless of any liability for any injury or damage to persons and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered.
· Callers may be recorded to be broadcast on the air and/or on our website. The winner also grants KLMP the right to use the winner's name, likenesses, photographs, etc for use in advertisements and/or informational materials. .
· KLMP reserve the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including but not limited to the use of fraudulent means to participate, violation of any official contest rules, or unforeseen technical errors.
· General Contests: Only one winner or qualifier (per radio station) is allowed per household once every 30 days for general contests where the prize value is less than $250.
· Major Contests: Only one winner or qualifier (per radio station) is allowed per household during each major contest. A major contest is defined as one where the grand prize value exceeds $250. All listeners are eligible to participate even if they have won a prize from one of our general contests.
· Contests are void where prohibited by law.
· These contest rules are subject to change without notice.
Last updated February, 2010