PROFILE: About Us
KSLT Program Director & Morning Host
Some of the responsibilities include
• Co-Host a live morning show
• Coaching and air-checking of on air staff
• Duties include scheduling, overseeing on air talent, and in rotation for weekends on call.
• Making sure there is continuity between programming and social media.
• Working with a Music Director on weekly adds.
• Creative production for advertisers and station imaging
• Participate in out of studio promotions, remotes and concert emcee duties.
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven as a team player, and strong leader
• Experience as a Program Director or Assistant Program Director and part of a Morning Show team desired.
• Strong Christian Values, and able to communicate them well.
• Strong computer and social media knowledge.
Deadline in January 31, 2015
Bethesda Christian Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Radio Account Executive - Pierre, SD
KSLT is looking to hire a Radio Account Executive to cover Pierre and Fort Pierre.